gnump3d-users

[Gnump3d-users] Installing on a Linksys NSLU2

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Gnump3d-users] Installing on a Linksys NSLU2
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:31:30 +0100

I am trying to install on a Linksys NSLU2 running Unslung Firmware. I
have the following perl installed:

# perl -version

This is perl, v5.8.6 built for armv5b-linux

Copyright 1987-2004, Larry Wall

When I run make I get the following errors:

# make debug
System information:
  I am root on linksys

  This is Linux

Installation options:
    Binary directory  : /usr/bin
    Man page directory: /usr/man/man1
    Template directory: /usr/share/gnump3d
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at bin/getlibdir line 63.
Use of uninitialized value in print at bin/getlibdir line 67.
    Plugin directory  : /gnump3d/plugins
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at bin/getlibdir line 63.
Use of uninitialized value in print at bin/getlibdir line 67.
    Language directory: /gnump3d/lang
#

This corresponds to the following code:

#
#  Print it out - stripping the trailing '/' if present
#
    $dirs[0] = $1;
}

I would guess that this is because $dirs doesn't contain anything. Any
suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this?

Best wishes,

Ian.