Re: [Gnumed-devel] gm-adjust_db_settings error on debian

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gm-adjust_db_settings error on debian
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:47:38 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 09, 2013 at 08:19:11AM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> However, after installation the script lives in
> /usr/(s)bin/ and the path will expand to
> /tmp/gnumed//usr/(s)bin/gm-adjust_db_settings.sh
> which doesn't work. Hence the need for basename $0.

BTW, would you mind droping the .sh extension as well as droping some
*.py extensions if it are user oriented executables rather than Python
modules?  There is no point in naming programs in the language its code
was written in.

If you have no idea why I'm asking for it I'll provide some links.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de