Re: [Gnumed-devel] coding

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] coding
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:02:43 +0200

Am 01.06.2011 22:58, schrieb Sebastian Hilbert:
> Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 22:39:55 schrieb Slappinjohn:
>> Hi Karsten,
>>
>> I'm currently integrating all the inclusiva and exclusiva... a lot of
>> work to do :-(
>
> The interesting part is how you do that technically ?

Hi,

you'll find my 'work' appended to have a look (icd10gm2006). Currently
it uses the database-scheme suggested by dimdi in the metadata-package.
So you can search for strings that are inside the headlines of each
code, but no inclusiva or exclusiva. The problem is finding the right
reg-exp. for importing the ascii-data file into a table. after I've
written the importer script you can import any version you like. plan is
to create a new table inside the database containing the code and the
text saying all the inclusiva and exclusiva. After this you will be able
to search for strings within the inclusiva and headlines to find a code

greets marc

PS: run python2 wxicd10.py

icd10.py was written for testing on commandline, but runs only under
python3, but you'll need it as module in wxicd10