Re: [Gnumed-devel] idea (Part 1) for improved narrative representations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] idea (Part 1) for improved narrative representations in EMR Journal and EMR tree
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:23:28 +0200

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 01:07:08PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> If we deconstruct a visit in which more than one issue was addressed, we
> know each issue-note can have been separately entered and saved.
>
> Any "set" of SSOAP rows -- the first "S" being the patient request or
> "Purpose" -- is saved all-at-once, already.

I am always into careful consideration and improvement of
GNUmed aspects. We need to base those on the correct
assumptions. The above "saved all-at-once" does not
guarantuee an identical timestamp. Even if it does so now
that is just an artifact of the current implementation.

So this ...

> ---------- Cinician (mod_when time)

... is not really possible because each of this ...

... can have its own timestamp. In fact, the SSoap is
another misconception. In the backend, the first S is not
differentiable from the second.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346