[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNumed 3rd party connectivity

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNumed 3rd party connectivity
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:42:20 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

just short of the new release 0.2.4 GNUmed has seen a massive debugging and

0.2._4_ ? Did I missed something?  I do only see 0.2.3.

About downloading GNUmed:

  1. Savannah (http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gnumed/)
     featuring GNUmed 0.1 from 2005
     --> just update it or remove it at all, it just confuses newcomers

  2. http://www.gnumed.net redirected to http://gnumed.org/
     Downloads
        --> Nobody is interested that somebod iy proud to announce
            the availablility of something - people want to download
            the latest and greatest immediately and not following
            a "here" link into an uncommented download area.

  3. Did I missed some other place?

Anyway, thanks for the good work on GNUmed

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de