Re: [Gnumed-devel] progress note popups

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] progress note popups
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:32:37 -0700

Or else there is a much better way I just thought of: The
"rp." popup would not be empty but would show the already
accumulated drugs from the current encounter. Thus one would
not have to worry about where to pop up the prescription popup
but would rather always see all the drugs pending for being
prescribed in this encounter. Each drug would, of course, be
attributed to the encountlet it was prescribed from/for.

I can think of additional design choices that would need to be ironed out, for example - whether this popup would serve only for drugs that are to be "prescribed" (for which a new supply will have to be dispensed) versus an alteration of what a patient is taking (which may be possible from the supply already available to them) - also whether the popup would be bringing the user to whatever is the "standard" medication area, a deeper (but standard) "alter/add" layer, or a widget that is specific to the "new progress note".

But such ironing out should be post 0.1, so should I maybe add it as a line item in the roadmap area for medication/prescription handling?