Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New public server up and ready for more GnuMedding...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:28:22 +0100

Hi,

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

public ssh key. The password chosen by you mailed to us gpg
encrypted. We'd then change it, then go on with uploading the
key.
Sorry, my gpg is broken...

Or we can mail you a public ssh key, you install it in
our homedirs and only then can we connect - no passwords
involved.

Sounds perfect... So i think i was wrong ins sending to you the keys O:) ... Please send to me and i'll install them in your ~/.ssh/ dir...

Best regards,
carlos