Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gui for Wizard Type Installer

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gui for Wizard Type Installer
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 21:05:46 +0100

> >-client code
> >-server code
> >-both client and server code
> >-user chooses which of client or server code, or both, at installation
> Server only
That is IMO a waste of time. For playing around users can
connect to the public server(s) and for real they'll need
someone knowledgeable anyways. I would not trust my data
to anyone who is unable to install the database with our
current installer and maybe a question or two on the mailing
list period.

Of course, there's no rule prohibiting wasting of time.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346