Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another public server available for GnuMed

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Another public server available for GnuMed
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:15:50 -0800

At 9:00 AM -0800 12/21/04, David Grant wrote:
I just set up the most recent version of twiki on my home gentoo server about a month ago. I can help with setting up this one. It just involves setting up permissions, renaming the twikiregistratiionpub thingy, and testing. An ability to understand the sometimes confusing twiki installation instructions is a skill.

And once it is installed, I can mainly look after the updating of content (all are of course welcome to assist/participate).

I am only just beginning to learn about installation/configuration issues so thanks to David if able to help with that.