[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Gnumed - patient input / search / modification - fam

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Gnumed - patient input / search / modification - family history and more
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:33:35 -0700

I received the following by private email. Not sure whether on account of the wiki or some other basis for this distinction.

The mention of the Knot System sounds interesting, maybe could be pursued post 0.1. Has anyone knowledge of it?

Would I be correct to think most of what he is asking is quite possible and perhaps desirable (e.g. the ability at some future point in time to define data formats) but quite a ways into the future, and will depend on there being enough interest by people to take the initiative to develop it?

Also, as I have no official spokesperson capacity for the project, shall I leave this and future, similar non-list queries to others to reply, and/or in this case send the person the equivalent of the paragraph above?

Begin forwarded message: