Re: [Gnumed-devel] user/_user priviledge separation abolishment

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] user/_user priviledge separation abolishment
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:02:53 -0700

I have updated the link to the White Papers form the wiki, to interpose an alert to this change -- a key deviation from the original White Papers.

If people feel it is useful to maintain awareness (and a list) off other caveats useful to potential new developers -- maybe also to people already on the list -- let me know and I will add them.