Re: [Gnumed-devel] GUI design mix

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GUI design mix
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:52:45 -0700

Richard Terry wrote:

I would hope people are not so thin skinned as to say "where does richard
get off thinking he is master......", that's not what it is about.

So would I, yet I got the feeling that was the reaction to your requests by some on the list, and I was hoping to help assuage any discord to date. Maybe I worried too much ;-)

PS I got Sebastian's reply, but not your original email. Earlier, I got your reply (via list) to something Syan had sent, but I did not get (via list) Syan's original for an hour or two after.