[Gnumed-devel] re-sizing widgets in wxwidgets

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re-sizing widgets in wxwidgets
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 04:56:02 +1000

Richard had the idea of a multi-line text control that vertically expands as enter is pressed, which could avoid the problem of entry widgets with mini-scroll bars and a tiny viewing area, but that would mean doing a re-layout ; is this possible in wx widgets ? I'd expect that the topmost container wouldn't resize, so that the framed child window would have to get a scroll bar if its vertical extent exceeds the main windows' v extent.

Give me a gnu readline and console anyday!!