Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 18:44:58 +1100

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 03:40, James Busser wrote:

> Is it important enough to the project to secure an adequate server? If
> it's a cost that would need to be borne, and if we can price out
> something reasonable I'd contribute.

I have 256k speed each way, but the wireless connection is 'flakey'. It can
drop out either at our end due to high temperature or the link from the
satellite drops in and out during daylight here. I have no limit on transfers
and don't mind hosting an alternate server - but it wouldn't be suitable as
an only server.
Liz

--
Worth seeing?  Yes, but not worth going to see.