gnulib-tool-py

[gnulib-tool-py] ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS and Makefile.am

From: Dmitriy Selyutin
Subject: [gnulib-tool-py] ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS and Makefile.am
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 01:52:38 +0400

Hi everyone!

Refactoring the code I've commited last time and working on its improvement, I've found an interesting place (line 6336):
aclocal_amflags=`sed -n -e 's/^ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS[     ]*=\(.*\)$/\1/p' "$destdir"/Makefile.am`

Shouldn't it available for user to set --makefile-name=NAME to let this command get ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS from the other Makefile?
aclocal_amflags=`sed -n -e 's/^ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS[     ]*=\(.*\)$/\1/p' "$destdir"/"$makefile_name"`

If yes and this is a bug, I'll correct it.

P.S. I apologize for the rare reports in recent time: my student's sessios has started, and I please you to approach with understanding. I think I'll do the next commit tomorrow or in a day. It is a real hell to combine e.g. Latin or Modern Greek with Python in one day, so every day I try to select what is critical for this day. I am very sorry, I promise that after session I'll commit more often, as in the beginning of work. Thanks for understanding!