gnulib-tool-py

Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Examples

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: [gnulib-tool-py] Examples
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:19:10 +0200

On 05/18/2012 09:11 PM, Dmitriy Selyutin wrote:
> Hi everyone!

Hi Dmitriy.

> I need to do some testing. I already have examples for gnulib-cache.m4 and
> gnulib-comp.m4 files, but I need configure.ac, Makefile, etc. It would be
> great if you give me some urls with projects which I could use for tests.
> Thanks!

For few examples of smallish but not-trivial users of gnulib, I'd suggest you
to check out GNU grep and GNU m4:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=grep>
  <http://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=m4>

The former uses the 'bootstrap' script provided by Gnulib, and does not keep the
Gnulib-generated 'gnulib-cache.m4' file committed into its git repo; while the
latter uses a custom bootstrap script, and keeps the generated 'gnulib-cache.m4'
committed into its repo.

HTH,
  Stefano