Re: [gnugo-devel] Introduction

From: Ernest Galbrun
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Introduction
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:32:41 +0200

Cheers to the gnu-go developpers,

I am posting here to beg for some help from people more able thant I am in computer sciences. I have used gnugo as a base go engine for my project (every details available here : http://goia-hephaestos.blogspot.com/ I am trying to evolve go players using natural selection). I could do it with visual studio, but I am failing at compiling the tweaked program under linux. Would anyone accept to take some time and help me make a working program out of my sources ?

The code source are available here : http://code.google.com/p/goia/source/browse/#svn/trunk

My purpose is to add goia-tournament.c to the "interface" project, and to link (statically) a few extern functions to this project, these functions being defined in the 'GOIA' folder and being written in c++.

Regards,

Ernest Galbrun.