[gnugo-devel] cache mistake ?

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: [gnugo-devel] cache mistake ?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:43:25 +0100

Hello

in attachement a terrible game and a test file.

When i do:
gnugo-3.7.8-ref --replay white -l very-bad-twinbot-tony26kyu.sgf -o
very-bad-twinbot-tony26kyu-replay-378.sgf

it seems that gg378 is bad and play terrible tenuki corresponding to the
tests.

When i just ask for one move, i have not the same answer:
 gnugo 3.7.8 plays correct moves, so it passes the tests !

I read somewhere something about cache problem, i suppose it is the case here.
I remember other cases like this, but at that time i suspected my patch and
did not double check like here.

Alain