Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.7.8

From: 易野
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.7.8
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:32:49 +0800

>>Just as an experiment, I tried building GnuGo 3.7.8 using Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express. It threw one error when I tried to compile it :
That maybe due to a missing helper while generating the patterns. I count out that GNU Go 3.7.* need "uncompressfuseki" to extract fuseki from dbz files, but its executable not included in the buddle.

I use attached project files to compile the above helper, it is tested under VS 2003 and VS 2005.

George Zhong

 执一以为天下式

曲则全,枉则正,洼则盈,敝则新,少则得,多则惑。是以圣人执一以为天下式。不自视故章,不自见故明,不自伐故有功,弗矜故能长。夫唯不争,故莫能与之争。古之所谓曲全者,几语才!诚全归之。

 钟毅  敬上