[gnugo-devel] GnuGO 3.4 : moves to consider

From: Emmanuel BERANGER
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GnuGO 3.4 : moves to consider
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:29:27 +0100

Hello,

I've been playing GNUGO 3.4 recently. (windows version, from Teun Burgers
site)
Among the several games I played, I think worth mentionning two of them, in
which GNUGO made what I would call "braindead tenuki" ...

Other than that, for the kyu player I am, I particularly reckon its ability
at cutting shapes and kill small groups :-)

Please take a look at moves 181-182 in file 1, and 117-118 in file 2.

As an option, one could also consider 199-200 in file 1, but this is less
of an obvious mistake

Regards

Emmanuel (qgo.sourceforge.net)

(See attached file: gnugo-1.sgf)(See attached file: gnugo-2.sgf)