Re: [gnugo-devel] hash.h: cygwin has no <stdint.h>

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] hash.h: cygwin has no <stdint.h>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:04:21 +0200 (CEST)

On 6 Aug 2003, Dave Denholm wrote:

> Arend Bayer <address@hidden> writes:
>

> > Now how often does gnugo run on a systerm
> > with 64bit ints?
> >

> isn't this the kind of thinking that caused the y2k problem ?  ;-)

Well, there is a difference between not being able to run
on systems that are not yet common, and not optimizing for such
systems. In how many years do you expect 64bit ints to be common?
Do you want to bet that the code we are talking of will still exist
in current GNU Go versions at that point?

But I don't think anybody would mind a patch :-)

Arend