Re: [gnugo-devel] The regression failure HTML views

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] The regression failure HTML views
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:48:29 -0500

At 10:58 AM 1/21/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>If you go to the regression views, the first line always says:
>
> Program: _CMDLINE_TBD_
>
>I think this is a bug, and it should really be the version of GNU Go
>that was run.  Am I right?

Actually, this is intended to give the command line arguments.

However, the version is missing, too.

Relatedly, does anyone know how to issue a CVS command to get all
check-in comments since a given date?

For example, on
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnugo/gnugo/patterns/owl_attackpats.db
You can see these were the last 3 checkin comments for owl_attackpats.db:
added trevor_1_22.5
gunnar_1_22.5
gunnar_1_20.10

-Trevor