[gnugo-devel] NNGS games in regression/games/nngs

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] NNGS games in regression/games/nngs
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:29:55 -0500

It would be nice if all appropriate NNGS games were copied
into regression/games/nngs/opponent##.sgf

This would make it easy (for me at least) to comment the game
records, run sgf2tst on the commented game, and copy the test cases
into a master .tst file.

Appropriate NNGS games would probably be:
 - GNU Go lost  &&  time control was reasonable.
 - Any other games Gunnar likes. :-)

Hopefully the games could have shorter names than their canonical
NNGS names.  As hinted at above, something like OPPONENT03.sgf
for the third interesting game against OPPONENT.

I would also like to see the current level of play noted at each
move (at least if the level is not 10), rather than just when it
changes.  It would make it much easier to know which moves were
time-constrained, and should not be regressed upon.

Thoughts?

-Trevor