Re: [gnugo-devel] Segmentation fault

From: Allan Crossman
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:16:07 +0000

On Saturday, December 22, 2001, at 05:54 PM, Daniel Bump wrote:

Does it make a core file? Is 10.1.2 an operating system upgrade,
or is this a version of OS X that worked with earlier GNU Go?

A core file? What's a core file? :)

It just dies, and I get the words "Segmentation fault" (which I assume is the OS talking). GNU Go itself doesn't say anything about it.

10.1.2 is a recent upgrade (and I never tried GNU Go 3.1.17 under a previous version).

I've just found out that 3.1.16 also has the same problem. Again, I never tried it under a previous OS (I only just downloaded it).

3.1.15 works OK though.

Allan Crossman