Re: [gnugo-devel] atari_atari problems

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] atari_atari problems
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:36:56 +0100

Trevor wrote:
> I believe Gunnar said he's working on some bugs in atari_atari.
> Here are some good problems for that:
>
> trevorb:780
> trevorb:800
> trevorb:880
>
> As you can see from these, the current atari_atari is broken pretty badly.

Yes, I noticed those when looking through the test cases. It would be
useful to have a list of all failed test cases involving atari_atari.
It seems to me like these could without too many false hits be
identified by matching the string "combination attack" in the trace
outputs presented in the regression view. Trevor, would it be easy for
you to do this string matching? Similarly it would be interesting to
know which of the failures might be due to incorrectly detected
blunders, which could be identified by matching the string "would be a
blunder".

/Gunnar