Re: [gnugo-devel] trevor_1_17.10

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] trevor_1_17.10
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:18:29 -0500

>What were the win/loss statistics for these games?
It was just about 50-50.  Had it been better, I would've been
sure to report it!  I guess it's good news that it's not worse,
anyway.

>I don't understand test 690. After the recommended move at M5, black
>can still destroy the corner with M2. Wouldn't white M2 or M3 be
>better?
Yes, of course, you're right.  I'll include a patch for this shortly.

I've locally solved some of the same problems your patch just
solved.  I'll be interested to see how our patches differ.  I'll
reconcile before submitting.

-Trevor