[gnugo-devel] regressions, semeai_1_16.5

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] regressions, semeai_1_16.5
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 07:38:24 -0800

I've put up a semeai patch at devel.html called semeai_1_16.5.
This consists of a new function new_semeai which calls
owl_analyze_semeai. Before this patch we didn't do the
right thing when a friendly dragon was involved in
multiple semeais. (Check out golois/Goemate990902-1.sgf!)
This also increases the number of semeai nodes
from 100 to owl_node_limit. That's actually too many.

I've updated regression/BREAKAGE running three versions
of semeai. These runs don't include the most recent
patches from Arend and Trevor. I updated BREAKAGE
directly in the CVS.

Dan