Re: [gnugo-devel] Another bug report

From: Allan Crossman
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Another bug report
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:06:53 +0000

>It seems like you are hit by these problems often enough that you may
>be able to help us by providing a test case. This would require that
>you modify the GTP controller to log all commands sent to GNU Go in a
>file. Then when an illegal move is generated or an assertion fails,
>the contents of the log file should allow reproduction. Hopefully this
>happens sooner rather than later.
>
>Thinking of it, it might be useful also with a log of GNU Go's

I happen to have an absolutely inelegantly written but functional interface
similar to TwoGTP that does both of these things. I don't know if it would
be helpful or interesting, but I've put it up at:

http://www.faldara.co.uk/yatwogtp.c

                    Allan Crossman
               http://www.faldara.co.uk
PGP Keys: 0x497F13C8 (New) and 0xCEC9FAE1 (Compatible)