[gnugo-devel] Gnugo score-bug

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Gnugo score-bug
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 10:32:57 -0500

Hans-Jürgen:

I've copied this to the gnugo development group, as I'm not
familiar with the version 2.6 scoring mode.  Perhaps someone
there can address your question better.

The Microsoft Windows version should to be functionally
identical to the version built on any other platform.

I'm glad that you enjoy the program, and we definitely appreciate
the suggestions and bug reports.

-Trevor