Re: GNUe installation

From: Rafael Chacón
Subject: Re: GNUe installation
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 08:24:13 -0600

I can suggest you webERP or Dolibarr.
I am in the webERP community, so I can help you there.

Best regards, Rafael.

El 10/2/2017 8:17, "Aaron S. Hawley" <address@hidden> escribió:

I don't help maintain GNUe, but I submitted an RPM to the Fedora project a while back for the gnue-common library.  They still include it for every major release, so it should be  available from any recent Fedora install. I  haven't tested it recently to make sure it still works.