Re: probably a stupid question

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: probably a stupid question
Date: 23 Nov 2002 12:57:35 -0700

> But shouldn't I first work a little bit more on it?

Yes I said 'gets some feed back and build on it'.  I was trying imply
putting a little more work into it.

> I have no experience with publishing articles there.

We can likely help you with that.

> I have also no problems if somebody who knows more than me takes my
> article and turns it into a better one.

It is nice to see an article from someone not directly working on the
project.  It gives a more realistic aspect of where things are out from
an outsider looking in.

> But I can also join the project and become maintainer for a "Getting
> started" document.

It would be GREAT!

--
Derek Neighbors