Gnue Designer

From: snpe
Subject: Gnue Designer
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 01:45:10 +0200

Hello,
  I am tried gnue cvs.
gfnue-forms work, but when I call gfdesigner I get error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/gfdesigner", line 40, in ?
    from  gnue.designer.GFDesigner import *
  File "/usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/designer/GFDesigner.py", line 32, in ?
    from gnue.forms import GFForm, GFInstance, GFParser, GFObjects, GFTrigger,
GFLibrary, UIwxpython
ImportError: cannot import name UIwxpython

I am install wxGTK, wxPython,PyGreSQL etc

pleas help
regards
haris peco