Re: Compiere now #1 on sourceforge

From: ROBERT CAMPBELL
Subject: Re: Compiere now #1 on sourceforge
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:44:53 -0400

They consider themselves J2EE-compliant, but the official Sun test is
cost-prohibitive.  JBoss is licensed under the LGPL.

I know it's silly to ask, "Why aren't you using JBOSS/Java/whatever" at this
late stage and knowing your ideals.  But I did want to clarify JBoss' status.

Rob Campbell
address@hidden

Robert J Campbell Jr
Mechanical Engineer
SUSS MicroTec, Inc.
228 Suss Drive
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
Phone: (802) 244-5181 ext. 314
Fax: (802) 244-5757
E-Mail: address@hidden

>>> Derek Neighbors <address@hidden> 05/29/02 11:11AM >>>
> Think again - JBNoss is already out there:

It is my understanding that JBoss is not J2EE.  In fact, I recall a
rather big to do about this with Enhydra at one point.

-Derek