Re: How active is development?

From: Joe Konecny
Subject: Re: How active is development?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:22:26 -0400

No quips involved.  Here is a quote from gnuenterprise.org that made
me look at the irq logs.  "A good deal of development and design has
been taking place on IRC."  When I looked at these logs it was a large
amount of banter from individuals with obviously too much time on their
hands.  Have you ever read them or sat in on IRC?

I do however agree with you logic below, although it would seem typical
(but not mandatory) that the rate of conversation (c) would be somewhat
proportional to the rate of development (d).