Translating

From: vio
Subject: Translating
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 14:34:35 -0500

Tim Ney wrote:

> APRIL will have a booth at Linux-Expo Paris and could display
> or distribute any literature about GNUE there.  I don't know
> if any text has been translated into French for such a purpose.

A cheap way to translate text to/from english is through the altavista
translation facility. Granted, some output from that service are not as
accurate as we might  wish. But it could provide for a nice start, over which
native-litterate contributors could apply corrections (as opposed to
translating the whole thing from the ground up.).

Check out: http://world.altavista.com/

MX&HNY -Vio