gnue-dev

[GNUe-dev] GTK2-driver for forms

From: Johannes Vetter
Subject: [GNUe-dev] GTK2-driver for forms
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:09:14 +0200

Hello,

as you might have noticed I did some work on the gtk2-driver for forms.
I've encountered a problem with the pointsize of the currently set font.
On requesting the current metrics using the pango library a wrong
'average_char_width' is returned. Until this will be fixed please set a
pointSize using gnue.conf. To set a fixed font size use something like
'fontSize = 10' in your gnue.conf

Thanks,

Johannes

--
BYTEWISE Software GmbH          Tel +43 (5577) 89877-0
i.A. Johannes Vetter            Fax +43 (5577) 89877-66