gnue-announce

[Gnue-announce] GNUe Starts Using DCL for Internal Management

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: [Gnue-announce] GNUe Starts Using DCL for Internal Management
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:06:06 -0600 (CST)

We started using GNUe DCL for internal project management of the GNUe
project  a few months back.  Since the merger of our projects we have
jumped full swing and have instituted the email gateway for support
requests.  Which means end users of GNUe can now easily submit bug reports
and/or feature requests via email! (
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=26 )

As we start using the system more religiously as developers we be able to
do our project timelines and roadmaps within GNUe DCL and paint a better
picture for those monitoring the project.  I am going to try to commit to
giving some sort of update via news story at least once a month as well.
The kernel cousins are great reading but get into more details than a
summary.  Please be patient and gentle with us as we grow and learn from
our mistakes as well as our successes.

Happy GNUe 'ing

Derek