Re: [open-cobol-list] Bindings via perform statement?

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Bindings via perform statement?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:59:43 -0400

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:27:43 -0400, Patrick <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Brian

Thanks for your two answers today and your ongoing support.

My Japanese was never very good and I never ended up understand the writing system properly but I did live and work in Japan for a few months.

Is there a separate Japanese discussion taking place somewhere? I have a lot going on with my kids right now but maybe I can lurk there for a while and maybe next year act as some sort of bridge if i can polish up my Japanese.

-Pat

Yes there is a team hard at it in Japan, and Simon is working at integrating everything (that is suitable) into 1.1CE. One thing that won't be moved is the Yen CURRENCY default (as a for instance).

jp.opencobol.org is also up and active.

Cheers,
Brian