Re: [open-cobol-list] good Cobol syntax file for vim ?

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] good Cobol syntax file for vim ?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:48:15 -0500

On 13-02-22 01:41 PM, vince wrote:
On Friday 22 Feb 2013 12:40:26 Patrick wrote:
I found a cobol syntax file from the vim website but I don't like it so
much. It does not support inline comments for instance.

Does anyone know where I can download one that support some 2002 features?
Try the one for OC called the Open Cobol Programming guide and you can get it
here:

http://opencobol.add1tocobol.com/OpenCOBOL%20Programmers%20Guide.pdf

Vince

Hi Vince

Sorry to be slow. I don't understand the link. I have been reading through the manual but I am looking for a cobol.vim file to use with the text editor. Do you know where I can find a current one?