Re: [open-cobol-list] Another COBOL

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Another COBOL
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 18:06:36 +0200

Hello John,

Le Mon, 7 May 2007 09:29:30 -0400
"John R. Culleton" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> I have received an annoucement in French of a new version of COBOL,
> apparently Java based, Open Source and cross-platform. I have not
> studied the French language in the past half century so my reporting
> is incomplete and probably incorrect. The author of the email is
> one   "Bernard ZISERMANN" <address@hidden>.
>
> Did others receive this email as well?

I suppose that I well know french ;-) in all cases better than english
and I also well know Bernard Ziserman and his team.

I have received phone call, mails and the price list for this cobol
(made in Italy). I have not well comprised the price-list.
Perhaps it is not in french ?

More, if you wish, not in the list.

Regards,
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
L'action est dans notre nature, même si nous commettons des erreurs,