gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] coupling again. was: Re: Qucs, Gnucap etc. Code

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] coupling again. was: Re: Qucs, Gnucap etc. Code
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 21:20:26 +0100

On 10/07/17 12:19, Felix Salfelder wrote:
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 11:07:40AM +0100, Richard Crozier wrote:
I decided to have another go at this. I probably shouldn't have but I just
pulled the autotools branch and built and installed using the autoools to
see if it worked. This went ok, when I try to run gnucap I get:

[..]

load gnucap-default-plugins.so
      ^ ? plugin not found in @pkglibdir@

Dear Richard.

sorry for not testing the autotools branch very well. i can fix this,
probably later this week.

on the positive side: we have redesigned the module loader, it should
now provide a much better experience. please give the "develop" (former
"unstable") branch a try. just ./configure; make install should do it.

cheers
felix

Ah-ha, I was looking for 'unstable'. I have successfully built both gnucap and gnucap-coupling. Thanks for the help.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.