gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #13555] Add Hue-Saturation-Lightness and Hue-Satu

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #13555] Add Hue-Saturation-Lightness and Hue-Saturation-Value color spaces
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:55:21 -0500 (EST)

Update of task #13555 (project gnuastro):

        Percent Complete:                     40% => 60%

Follow-up Comment #2:

An `--rgbtohsv' option was recently
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=e41b38d4f5> added to
convert the input RGB channels (for example from a JPEG image) to HSV (for
saving as FITS).

But we also need its inverse. Maybe an option like: `--inputmodel'. Where the
user can specify the nature of the input color model when there is more than
one color channel (for example RGB, HSV, CMYK).

With this option, if the three input channels are specified as HSV, then if
the output is a format that only supports RGB (for example JPEG, EPS, or PDF),
we can convert the HSV color channels to RGB.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13555>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/