gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 08:46:54 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #109106 (project gnuastro):

Follow-up Comment #8:

Thanks alot Lucas, I have pushed it
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=b30cc818a3e> to the
main Gnuastro history.

I also uploaded <https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/gnuastro.fr.html> the
French translation.

In the French translation, I also added your name in the maintainer section of
the French page and re-named the file to `gnuastro.fr.html' based on checks
with other pages.

But I need to consult GNU webpage admins on how to get the links to the
different languages on top of the pages. When I find out, I will make the
proper corrections. For the time being, people have to know the actual address
of the French page.

I will also update the links and dates for new Gnuastro versions that are
released.

In the meantime, if you find issues or want to make corrections, please feel
free to make a new branch, apply the correction and let me know so I merge it
into the main branch.

Thanks again for all the great work on the translation :-).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109106>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/