gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 18:58:59 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #5, sr #109106 (project gnuastro):

Thank you very much Lucas, the Git repo now looks perfect :-).

I am very sorry for my late reply! I am away for a conference and haven't been
able to find the free mind to do a final check and merge this translation into
the master branch since you posted it.

Indeed, you also raised an important issue which I was hoping to get to after
the software aspects were complete. I need to check out. As far as I remember,
the main problem with copyright was for code, but I think the guide for GNU
Maintainers does discuss this and I need to review it more clearly to
remember. Ultimately, I can contact the person in charge at GNU to confirm.
But generally, in your case, signing and sending a copyright form will be
easy, so I am generally not worried about it.

So I will hopefully merge your work onto master as soon as I find some free
time and confirm the copyright issue.

Thank you very much again...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109106>

  Message sent via/by Savannah