gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #47866] Small generic fixes (e.g., typos, one-line

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #47866] Small generic fixes (e.g., typos, one-liners)
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 12:14:02 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #16, bug #47866 (project gnuastro):

Thanks a lot Boud, it has been merged
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=c44b3a3b6> with the
master branch. I just noticed one thing after fetching the commit: the
executable flag on all the files had been removed. So I made them executable
again.

There is indeed no template for the files. So far, every time a test was
added, the file of another similar test was copied and corrected. It would be
interesting if we can design such a template, but so far, I haven't had the
time. The customizations for some tests might be different, so desgining such
a template wasn't trival.

Thanks again for the typo correction.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47866>

  Message sent via/by Savannah