gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #13870] Function for operations on specific pixel

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #13870] Function for operations on specific pixels in an image
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:02:39 +0000 (UTC)

Update of task #13870 (project gnuastro):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 60%
             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi
operations on specific pixels in an image

Follow-up Comment #1:

Eversince commit 249a0e056
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=249a0e056d0cafa6da97c065aab702dcf9bfa9d4>
functions have been defined in Arithmetic. But it seems I had forgot to tag
this task as closed.

But besides pure functions that operate on all pixels, the last example in the
comments of task #13574, had a unique function called `where' (taken from
Numpy's `numpy.where' function). This unique function will allow setting
values for special pixels in the image, not all pixels.

I am now busy implementing this feature, it requires the definition of
conditionals which have mostly been done, so I don't expect it to take too
long.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13870>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/