gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [bug #47872] Citating default values of cosmological pa

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [bug #47872] Citating default values of cosmological parameters
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 13:28:15 +0000 (UTC)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #47872 (project gnuastro):

Thanks for the update. It appears that they are waiting to have a full issue
of Astronomy & Astrophysics devoted to Plank 2015 results. Like A&A, Volume
571 <http://www.aanda.org/component/toc/?task=topic&id=366> (November 2014)
which was only devoted to Plank 2013 results.

You can also tell from the links in the esa.int page
<http://www.cosmos.esa.int/web/planck/publications> of the previous comment:
all 2013 results link to A&A while the 2015 results link to arXiv.
Unfortunately it doesn't appear that they have uploaded an update
(corresponding to the accepted version) to arXiv. So we don't know if the
final accepted (to be published) values are the same or not.

The change in the values from the 2013 results and the pre-accepted version of
the 2015 results is not significant (compared to observational errors), so
there is no major rush. When it is published, we will certainly update these
values.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47872>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/