Re: Counting software and the laws

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Counting software and the laws
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 23:29:58 +0100

Dear Znavko,

That is important to stress, I understand the
situation. It is similar in many other countries.

On Tue, Jan 01, 2019 at 08:13:54PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> The problem is that only one this product is
> updating with the laws in Russia.

Russia is using double entry accounting system, so
whatever laws and changes are there, it can be
updated and the one doing entries can update it.

So there is already free software such as
https://www.gnucash.org and several others that
certainly could be used in any country.

Basics of accounting are same everywhere.

What can change by the law are methods of
depreciation or methods of calculating salaries,
or tax percentages.

Software that is following the laws is not as
universal. But still Gnucash allows modifications
and once could do special reports according to new
changes.

Gnucash has some Russian translations, I am sure
it is used in Russia by smarter accountants.

Jean