Re: Extends GNU project goals (or let's aim for the stars)

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Extends GNU project goals (or let's aim for the stars)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 02:33:06 +0800

I like this idea, do you know Byzantium project?
Ad-hoc wireless mesh networking for the zombie apocalypse.
http://project-byzantium.org/

Sounds too far away, but they're serious, and made it cool.

But I think the spaceship is more about the hardware, or is it just a
simulator project?

Best regards.

--
GNU Powered it