Participation in Google SoC

From: AJISH B
Subject: Participation in Google SoC
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:11:45 +0530

Hi  All,

I am a student of Information Technology,MES College of Engineering, INDIA. I have gone through the Google Summer of Code -2008. Under the mentor organisation "GNU Hurd" I found the profile named "allow using unionfs early at boot".

We are currently undertaken our main project work on Universal Package Manager(UPM) here at MES College Of Engineering ,Kuttipuram in India. As described in the profile ,UPM is also based on the concept of stowfs, which we think will match with your profile.

Praveen A of HP Labs is our external guide. We are also members of the mailing list gnu-system-discuss for this purpose.

Our project guides are:

Prof C K Raju

Mr. Bhadarudeen.P

Mr. Raghesh

It is our firm belief and conviction that the project work can be completed within the stipulated time.

Our Group Members:

Ajish.B

Nidhin Raghavan

Ambili.B